Amazon

Monday, February 2, 2009

NOT TOO PINK TODAY!

I guess everyone who goes through this has a pity party sometimes. Today was my pity party. I think it was because I was trying to quit the pain medication. Not happening yet. I stuck it out for a while and then realized that the pain was just getting worse. Pain meds are supposed to help keep the pain away, I have always had a fear of getting hooked on them. I can tell you now, take before the pain gets bad.

It was an interesting day watching TV. Oprah was a little boring this afternoon, so I watched "The Doctors." It was a pretty good show. They were talking about cancer near the end of the show and spoke to the fact that most studies say that you need to have at least 4 servings of fruit a day to help keep cancer away. This is so neat. Since I have been with XanGo, I have tried to take it religiously. I take the required 3 ounces a day. Each ounce is 5 servings of fruit, so that means that I am getting 15 servings of fruit a day. Since XanGo is almost pure Mangosteen fruit juice, I am so lucky that I am actually distributing it and getting the best benefits wholesale. Actually, one of the best benefits of the juice is that I have not had a sinus infection or a cold for over a year and a half. The lump was small and I found it because being a health nut, I keep an eye out for those things.

One of the wonderful things about the company is the new skin care (Glimpse). Now I have skin care that is totally non-toxic. There is a demonstration that we can do if we choose. A distributor in Arizona put each of the 4-steps of the skin care on one side of a section of an apple. After a half hour, the untreated side oxidized and turned brown, the Glimpse side was still like newly cut. She then ate the apple. Absolutely no harmful effects. You will never see a "Call poison control if ingested" on a Glimpse product. It is so natural you can put it on a baby's skin with a lot more safety than baby oil (made from petroleum products). I am so thankful that we have such wonderful scientist in the company who developed it using cold fusion, thus saving all the healing properties of the mangosteen fruit.

My friends who are also in XanGo have also been so supportive of my PINK Journey. It is a great company with some great people. There are so many wonderful people with amazing stories. If anyone would like to see some of their testimonies, please let me know.

Network Marketing is fun most of the time. There are some people out there who would prefer think you are not worth listening to. It takes a little time for things to come together, and it takes a lot of consistency and hard work. It is a pity that sometime that they can't seem to be supportive without being so negative that it makes you feel unworthy of their time. I completely promise to be supportive of whatever people want to do unless it is something that will hurt them. People that you think are friends suddenly take you off their speed dial or avoid your calls. Your friends and family cannot understand how wonderful your new business is, how exciting it is, and all you want to do is tell everyone how great your product is. I am in this to help others, not just for myself.

I retired from a job that was stressful for me. It wasn't stressful because I didn't like it; it was stressful because I didn't feel like I was living up to my full potential. I really dislike working for someone else and wanted something for my own. And, let me tell you if anyone gets on a management kick with me, I will be doing something else tomorrow. I have tried some other network marketing ideas. I still am connected to Mary Kay because I like their make up, even though I am using the new skin care, I have a tremendous respect for Mary Kay and all she stood for and feel privileged to be on her team (even if in a minor way).

Ray and I joined the National Companies and I love them too. I will not quit because it is a life-time committment to saving money. If I choose to make money, that option is there too. So, no matter what anybody says, I am having a wonderful time doing what I want to do. The money is not very important, we have enough to live comfortably, but we are happy with our lives.
Ray has a good business and it is doing well even in this down economy. We are happy together, God has been so good to us. We have both had health issues, but we are good now. We are waiting on my results Thursday, but no matter what happens, we did it our way.

It all boils down to, are you happy and passionate about what you are doing? If you would like to find out more, call me at 757-591-2363. We have enough postive attitude to go around and our businesses will grow no matter what.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.