Amazon

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

HEALING PINK

This has been a strange day. I just know that I am going to be alright now, but it is hard to let it sink in. I woke up early to read Romans 12 again. I sat up and watched Joyce Meyer with Dr. Maxwell's second show. Both have a such a heart for God, it is a joy to listen to their words. I have most of Dr. Maxwell's books. He speaks at conventions for the National Companies and they send one of his messages on CD almost every month. I think that is what I like about network marketing, thinks are spoken with positivity. Most of the people that I have met in marketing are really nice. I didn't have such a good opinion of sales people until I met a few personally. They are just like you and me. Just trying to make a living honestly. So far, I only met one that was questionable and the National Companies fired him as soon as they got wind of his practices. I am hoping that next week I will be able to get back to business.

My sister, Jan, just retired from the phone company. She is going to sell Medicare supplement insurance. Just can't hang around the house. I know what she means. I need to get going in Ray's business so that I can focus better. XanGo is calling me. I have been drinking a half a bottle a day since I found the lump. I can't help but think that the Lord led me on this path to help me learn how to live a more healthy life and to keep the cancer contained. It was contained and had not metastisized. The Xanthones at work on the inflamation.

Ray and I had a healthy antidoxident dinner tonight. I went to Food Lion and bought some very lean pork and cooked it with olive oil, onions, broccoli, brussel sprouts, green peas, shredded cabbage, carrots, and a little soy sauce. When it was done I mixed in cooked penne pasta. It was awesome. We have enough for Thursday night. I made chicken salad today with pecans, onions, cheddar cheese, and Vidalia Onion dressing/w mayonaise. I don't make it too wet so there is not so many calories. I found out watching Rachael Ray that brussel sprouts are loaded with antioxidents. Ray and I love them. We are committed to eating more green vegetables.

There haven't been too many people that I talked with today. It is almost like I want to wait until I hear everything. The MRI is not until Friday and when I see Dr. McKenna again in two weeks, I hope to be feeling so good that I can dance when he tells me I am all better.
I have been emailing Bev Parker about helping with a website for the music department at FBCNN. Sounds like fun to me. Ray is a wonderful singer, but I can't even carry a note in the shower. This would be a good opportunity for me to help out.

I have been retired from the Department of Defense over four months and my pay still is not straight. The payroll department always did a great job for active employees. I really didn't expect to get this kind of treatment. I even filed my retirement 2 months early so they would have plenty of time. The upshot is, if you are planning on retiring, Have at least 6 months to 1 years's income set aside so you can still live normally. I am fortunate that Ray is retired military, on Social Security, and he has his own business so we are fine. I just pity the poor person who doesn't have an additional income.

I actually retired with the thought in mind that the Lord will provide. I am still certain He will. I love being here with Ray more and as soon as I feel better, I am going to be getting out some more.

Dear Lord, Thank you for the beautiful day today and for each tomorrow. Let us be still in your Glory, Lord. Forgive us our sins, forgive those who have sinned against us. Keep the temptations of life at bay, so that our hearts can be open for your Joy. Lord, we love you and appreciate all the wonderful people who have been Prayer Warriors for us. We know that you provided them when we needed them and we pray that we can be there for them in their time of need. We ask these things in Your Holy Name. Amen

Sandra M. Updike - Leland Prayer Warrior

Certainly I will keep you in my prayers! Glory to God for this faithful daughter. Lord, may Barbara receive your healing touch, flourish in your light and love and power, thus obliterating this physical attack of the adversary. Lord, you have said that Jesus died to redeem us from the powers of sin and darkness. Barbara takes you at Your Word, the "c" cells are destroyed, and the healthy cells that you created to function perfectly in her body, are the only ones that will multiply, and then those healthy cells will operate as you designed them to operate. We thank you, Father God, for your promise of wholeness, deliverance, and healing, nothing missing, nothing broken. You are not a man that you should lie, and so we trust You for the touch of your miracle-working hand upon Barbara's body, mind, and emotions. So be it. Barbara, I will pray for you daily!
Much Love, Sandra



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.