- Still praying for Jamie.
- Please join this group on Facebook, and invite your family and friends to join. We want as many people possible praying for Jamie and her family.
- Jamie is 34 years old, she is the wife of Brandon, and mommy to two sweet girls, Erin (8) and Emily (4). Jamie was diagnosed with a very rare and aggressive form of cancer called small cell neuroendocrine carcinoma in April of 2010. Jamie’s cancer was contained to the pelvic area and had not spread to other areas, she enjoyed a few months of remission, but found out recently that her cancer is back, and has spread to other areas. She has several spots in her liver, a spot in her lung, and in a lymph node in her chest.
- While Jamie's prognosis is poor, and her cancer is aggressive, we pray to a God who is bigger than any trials we may face, He is certainly bigger than this cancer. We are praying for a miracle, praying for complete healing, praying that in all things God is glorified, and His will be done!
- Jamie Lynn is the cousin of my sister Jan (below). I would appreciate it if you would pray for her. We know that all things are possible with Christ. He is the creator of the Universe (in the beginning there was the Word); He can make a difference for Jamie, her family and for us all.
Click on title to go to Jamie's Facebook Page.
- GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME.