Amazon

Thursday, February 19, 2009

OUT OF PINK FUNK

Released by the surgeon! I did have to go have a ultra-sound on my leg for the phlebitis. No deep veined clots, all superficial. YEAH! I still have to sit with my leg propped up until they go away, but so much better.

I have been trying to make sense out of AdSense for 2 days. I still don't think I know how to do it and would appreciate any help I can get if you know someone who knows how. I have also been helping Beverly Parker set up a Music Ministry Website for FBCNN. That is fun. I am learning a lot of new things. At least I have something to do while I am recuperating.

Do you do FaceBook? I am having fun with it. It has given me a chance to meet and get to know people that I have seen at church but didn't really know. Why people would want to put down
what they do in short sentences during the day. It could be addictive. I know that blogging is.

If I can make a small difference in someone's life, it would be great. A difference for good, of course. I have enjoyed various non-professional groups I have been involved in and I see this blog as a ministry of sorts.

Tomorrow is a busy day. I entered some of my artwork in an art contest at the Woman's Club. There is an event there tomorrow. I think they will announce the winners. I don't really expect to win anything, but the feeling of just entering is great. One is the Jamican Lady that you see next to the flowers on the desk in a picture down further in the blog. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. Wonder what the phlebitis was all about? Thanks for sharing some of your journey as you heal from breast cancer Barbara.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment.