Amazon

Monday, February 16, 2009

MONDAY PINK - BEAUTIFUL DAY

Dear Readers,

I hope you are enjoying the life and times of Barbara Duke! Subscribe to the blog and you will get emails when updated.

There was a phone call from my sister, Cindy, last night. I was so happy to hear from her. I was 12 years old when she was born and she almost feels like my child. She was such a sweet, but headstrong little girl. She hasn't changed much except that now she is a Ci-Ci (Grandmother). And, a beautiful one I might add. She has fallen in love with the beautiful little boy (Karch) that Heather and Jason have birthed. We have not always been close, but I really don't think it was our fault. We just have different views of life. We are both mellowing and I think that from now on we can be close. Cindy has two wonderful boys also, Christopher and Noah.

Cindy and Karch!

I think we decided to discount the opinions of others and just admit that we love each other and to go from there. I know she has faith in God and I would like to discuss this at length with her. I want to know her better. She has matured into a lovely woman. I have spoken to Cindy on occasion and I know she is a confessing Christian. I am glad of that. Things here on this Earth do not mean much if we can't spend Eternity with Christ and those we love. What a lovely family.
Heather, Karch, & Jason!




I feel so fortunate to have such a wonderful family. There is Sonny, my older brother, and his wife, Pat. They have two sons, Jeremy & Bryan. Bryan is married to Jamie and they have two little boys, Wyatt and Owen.
There is Jan, who is married to Woody. They have two daughters, Heather & Erica, who between them have five little girls. More about them later.
Ray went to our Lions meeting at Terry's tonight. I just didn't feel well enough to make it. I guess I will go to bed early. I am cold all the time. At least the bed has an electric warmer on it.
Some students are coming from CNU in the morning at 10 for an interview about our Lions Club.
Devotions to follow. GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.