Amazon

Thursday, September 3, 2009

IRELAND PINK



I received a tweet from the lovely Kathy Ireland, which said, "@BarbaraDuke Dearest Barbara, want 2 do something in addition to prayers. Food for UR nurses, calls, flowers? Anything. Love & Prayers Angel"

This is the address at the hospital:
Riverside Regional Medical Center
Oncology Unit 5 West
500 J.Clyde Morris Blvd
Newport News Va 23601

[757-594-2564,Charge Nurse]
My doctor is:
Kimberly W. Schlesinger, MD
Specialties: Medical Oncology Hematology


Practice:Riverside Medical Group

Peninsula Cancer Institute
Office Location: 12100 Warwick Blvd, Suite 201

Newport News, VA 23601
Phone: (757) 534-5555

Dearest Kathy,


I was also treated for my pneumonia on the Oncology 5 West Ward (Room 505). The nurses and doctors there were awesome and so helpful. They were there holding my hand when I got sick and cleaned up after me when I got sick. I can not possibly thank them enough.
Hopefully, this is it and I should be going home in the next week. Love to all, GOD IS GOOD, ALL THE TIME!

I love you for your kind thoughts and prayers. Thank you so much for showing us each and every one of us your faith in the Lord.
Love,
Barbara Duke
224 Agusta Drive
Newport News VA 23601-1440

Phone: 757-591-2363
Pictured with my mother, Bertha Burns of Lexington KY, in my hospital room (Don't you just love the wonderful oversized attire for the occasion & my new wig). Odviously, we were Tweeting for health. Twitter friends kept my spirits up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.