Amazon

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

TUESDAY EVENING PINK

I am a little nervous tonight. I spoke to the nurse at the doctor's office today and I have to be at Mary Immaculate at 9:30 in the morning for my surgery. I have been cooking and cleaning today so that I won't have to worry when I get home. Ray is a wonderful husband but not much on cleaning up. He might be spoiled just a little. He works so hard on his business that I feel that especially since I am home now, I should do the housework. I have mostly over the years anyway. When he does clean, he does a really good job, it just isn't his thing.

I didn't make it to the hospital to visit Ruby today. I just wasn't feeling too great. It was so cold outside and the cold really hurts my skin. Things are going to go well tomorrow.

I have it on good authority that there are lots of prayers being said for me and for the surgeon.
These are some of my favorite verses on healing.

1 Corinthians 12:28 NIItalicV
And in the church God has appointed first of all apostles, second prophets, third teachers, then workers of miracles, also those having gifts of healing, those able to help others, those with gifts of administration, and those speaking in different kinds of tongues.

1 Corinthians 12:28 NIV
And in the church God has appointed first of all apostles, second prophets, third teachers, then workers of miracles, also those having gifts of healing, those able to help others, those with gifts of administration, and those speaking in different kinds of tongues.

I have these little cards that I pass out to new people I meet, but I also have them all over my house. They say : Philippians 4:13 NIV "I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me."

This has been an unusual experience. Tomorrow, when I come out of surgery, I expect to hear good news. I expect a miracle. But, if God chooses not to do it tomorrow, that is okay, He will keep me safe because before the world was made he knew my name and when it is all gone, I will be there in heaven with Him and my family. I am believing for His best.
Bedtime.

Lord, protect those who need your protection, protect those who ask for your protection and keep my brothers and sisters in Christ safe in body and in mind. Lord, protect their families and friends. Lord open the eyes of those who don't know you so that they can see your loving kindness. Lord, protect me from evil and guide the surgeon's hands. I ask these things in your Son's precious name, Amen.

Check for a word tomorrow night if they let me come home and my surgery isn't too extensive. It is on the right side and I am right handed. Love to All!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.