Amazon

Monday, January 26, 2009

MONDAY MORNING PINK

Good Morning!
8:00 - It is a beautiful day, even though the sun doesn't seem to be out. I am believing for Sunshine!

11:30 - Ray Wilson called and he is coming with his wife Juanita. They are bringing his prayer partner from Richmond. Ray says he is a strong man of God and has an awesome testimony of prayer. I am looking forward to meeting him.

11:40 - Peggy White just called from church and Miss Ruby is doing well and came through her surgery.

12:00 - Ray Wilson arrived with Juanita and Jim Corker. My Ray came out of the office and joined us. Jim shared his healing testimony. He was diagnosed with cancer and had surgery. The doctors ran so many tests on him but could not figure out why they couldn't find anything in his lymph nodes. It was a wonderful testimony. I am not sure that I can remember it exactly as he said it. The importance of the whole thing is that he is cancer-free and had become a prayer warrior for others. G0d can change our whole world and lead us to do things that we never thought we could do. He also talked about others he had prayed for that miracles had happened. It was a very enlightening experience. They prayed for Ray and me since we are one in our lives with God. We do not claim the cancer the doctors say that I have. The Lord will use me to witness to others, just as these Godly people

Ray Wilson's healing scriptures. (Forgive me Ray, I changed to NIV)
  • 2 Timothy 1 -7 -For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but a spirit of power, of love and of self-discipline.
  • Isaiah 41:10 - So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
  • Malachi 3:6 - I the LORD do not change. So you, O descendants of Jacob, are not destroyed.
  • Hebrews 13:8 - Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever.
  • James 5: 14-15 - Is any one of you sick? He should call the elders of the church to pray over him and anoint him with oil in the name of the Lord. And the prayer offered in faith will make the sick person well; the Lord will raise him up. If he has sinned, he will be forgiven.
  • Romans 12:3 - For by the grace given me I say to every one of you: Do not think of yourself more highly than you ought, but rather think of yourself with sober judgment, in accordance with the measure of faith God has given you.
  • Matthew 17:20 - "Because you have so little faith. I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you. "
  • Mark 10:27 - Jesus looked at them and said, "With man this is impossible, but not with God; all things are possible with God."
  • Proverbs 4:22 - for they are life to those who find them and health to a man's whole body.
  • Proverbs 3:1-2, 8 - 1. My son, do not forget my teaching, but keep my commands in your heart, 2. for they will prolong your life many years and bring you prosperity.
    8. This will bring health to your body and nourishment to your bones.
  • Psalms 107:20 - He sent forth his word and healed them; he rescued them from the grave.
  • Jeremiah 30:17 - But I will restore you to health and heal your wounds,' declares the Lord, 'because you are called an outcast, Zion for whom no one cares.'
  • Hebrews 11:6 - And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him.
    James 2:17 - In the same way, faith by itself, if it is not accompanied by action, is dead.
    3 John 2:2 - Dear friend, I pray that you may enjoy good health and that all may go well with you, even as your soul is getting along well.
    Psalms 103:2-5 - Praise the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits--3. who forgives all your sins and heals all your diseases, 4. who redeems your life from the pit and crowns you with love and compassion, 5. who satisfies your desires with good things so that your youth is renewed like the eagle's.

This is awesome and I will read every day for health. I appreciate Ray, Juanita, and Jim so much for coming to pray for us. It put my heart on wings of eagles. I gave Jim one of my drawings. My drawings have a recurring theme. His drawing is a large kind of psychedelic Cross. Thank you dear friends!

After everyone left, I started to blog, but got so cold and then felt so tired, I went and turned on my electric blanket, curled up, and took a 2 hour nap. When I woke, Ray was fixing a can of noodles or something. It wasn't much, so I gave him some of my chicken soup. It was really good and just what we needed.

So far, through this, I feel so much the gifting of each day to us. We should always thank the Lord every morning for this beautiful day in His world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.