Amazon

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Beginning 2012 Pink

Here we are into the New Year and I am falling behind already. I have been having trouble keeping food down. I am not sick with the flu or anything. I think it is because over the holidays, I ate things that I shouldn't, now I don't feel good. My tummy is upset and legs are swelling. Got to get over this. The only way is to start eating right like I am supposed to.

My house need a good cleaning, but I cannot really do that until I get some stuff out of here. I am beginning to feel like a hoarder. I put things by the back door in the kitchen for Ray to take out and I don't think he has taken anything out to the shop in 6 months. I hate to keep reminding him. Is that what women do, we just get tired of asking and start doing it ourselves. Now I am not able to do it myself and Ray doesn't know he is supposed to do it. Go figure. I am not a nag and just hate to have to keep reminding him. He says he forgot. My problem is that when I ask someone to do something, I expect them to do it now. That doesn't happen with Ray, he is busy and will do it later. Only, later never comes. Then I ask why he didn't do it, he says I never asked him to do it. Are all men like this? I am not really complaining, I hope. Ray is one of the most wonderful men I have ever met. He has a strong faith in God, very even tempered, and one of the sweetest men you would ever want to meet. Not to mention, he is a hard worker and he can DANCE!

I had such a great time in NC. I almost feel guilty. I was by myself, no computer the first few days. I didn't have to cook or do anything I didn't want to do. Just think. I didn't even watch a lot of TV. I did read and enjoyed it immensely.

Charles Ladson
This past Friday, a friend in our Sunday School passed away. The wife, Lou, was in Williamsburg at her brothers and Charles was at home. The weather was so nice that he went out into the yard and was cleaning it up some. They live near the water with some very tall trees in their yard. There are always twigs to pick up. He was cutting a small tree coming up and a limb fell out of a really tall tree. It broke his back in 2 places. The neighbors heard him calling and called the Rescue Squad. Lou drove up about the time they got there. They got him to the hospital and were going to operate. The doctor said he would never walk again and went to prepare for the surgery. He came back a few minutes later and told Lou that Charles was gone. She had a chance to speak to him in the ambulance, but he was in so much pain.  We went to Peninsula Funeral Home and just got home. There were so many people there paying their respects. It makes you wonder. I know where Charles is, he was a devout Christian. He is with the Lord.

If you were to die today, where would you be? I know where I will be. I hope to see you there in the future.

GOD is Good, ALL the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.