Amazon

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Pain Pink

Monday is Methotrexate day. Sunday, I took the Enbril shot. Every day I take Folic Acid  along with about 12 other pills each day. The only benefit I can see is my hands are not getting deformed. Yaaaaah! This Rheumatoid Arthritis is for the birds. Wish I had a bird I could give it to. LOL! No, I am nicer than that. I couldn't hurt a little bird like that. Everyone thinks that RA is just arthritis. That is really very far off the truth. It is an Autoimmune Disease, related to Osteoporosis, Lupus, and a myriad of other diseases. I do have Osteoarthritis in my knees. In face, I had shots in both knees this morning at the Knee Orthopedist office. Did you know that they have different orthopedists for each part of your body, back, knee, foot, hip, elbow, hand, shoulder, etc.? I have been to a hand doctor for a anular cyst on my right hand. He drained it and gave me a shot of cortisone in the palm of my hand and said it would not come back. The next day, it was back. Then my rheumatoid doctor shot it full of cortisone, and it is still there. It makes my hand hurt a lot. I think it is pressing on a nerve.

On a lighter note, Ray took me to York County and I signed up for a basic drawing class. My friend Rebecca is teaching. After we got home, I was replacing our coffee pot with one we bought at Walmart. I set it on the table while I was setting up the new one. I turned around to get it and it fell on the top of my right foot which immediately started to swell. I am sitting at my computer perch with the portable keyboard typing this. I have had a Vicodin, a cup of extra coffee from WaWa, and now am drinking a Dr. Pepper. I will be wired by the time my class starts at 6 p.m. I may call Rebecca and have her pick me up.

I just went into Triberr and approved all the bloggers in my Tribes. This is really a fun thing. Oh, and have you tried Pinterest. If you want, let me know and I will send you an invitation for Triberr or Pinterest. I could become obsessed with Pinterest. It is more fun than Farmville on Facebook. Triberr is great because it really gets your blog posts out there for people to see. I have had a lot more interest in this blog since I joined. I started a Tribe of my own called SweetTweets and I am going to tie it to my SweetTweetslifeplan.blogspot.com blog.

I just love @DabneyPorte on Twitter. If you know someone who would like to be a sponsor on the big Twitter #slumberparty from 11 p.m. - midnight every Friday. I would like to get some sponsors for this so I can become more involved with #SMGirlfriends (live 24/7) or #latteclub (live 24/7). Tonight at 10 p.m. EST is Social Media Manners (#smmanners).

Twitter chats involve using a #hashtag to bring everyone together in one column on either Tweetdeck or Hootsuite. Personally, I like Tweetdeck. I think it is because the background is darker with white print and is easier to read. All you have to do is click on the #hashtag and it automatically creates a column at the end. You just go there and press the arrow on the left at the bottom to bring it back to your normal screen so you don't miss anything there while you are in the #chat. We would love to see you there tonight or any Tuesday night.

Oh, and the #slumberparty is a place where you can win terrific gifts if we have a sponsor. I know @Udderly Smooth has sent me a lot of Udderly Smooth cream to share with my girlfriend who are making quilts for the children's hospital. Last Friday 5 ladies won purses from Rebagz.com They are just awesome. I am going to get one to take my art stuff to class. They have purses, computer bags, rolling bags, and all kinds of bags.

My foot is numb with cold now, at least it is not hurting, or I am just feeling no pain. Maybe Ray will drive me to class if Rebecca can't pick me up.

Midnight Stars
Check this out: http://pinterest.com/barbarapduke/sewing-and-quilting/ and take a look at some of my Pinterest stuff. This is one on quilts. I have Dream Home, My Style, My Virtual Puppy, etc. It really is fun.

Got to go get my stuff together for class, if I can walk, that is.

I love you all, and please remember:

GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME!
(even when a coffee pot falls on your foot!)

1 comment:

  1. God is good all the time, and you got a cup of WaWa coffee out of the deal! Just want to say I love chatting with you in #slumberparty #latteclub and #smgirlfriends. I am lucky to be in so many social chats with you.
    Have a beautiful blessed weekend and lots of coffee too :)
    @lorisica

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment.