Amazon

Monday, June 14, 2010

ZNA PINK

I just spent over and hour on the phone with @ZnaTrainer .  I am going to "Experience the Miracle of Zna Trainer’s “Hurricane of Oxygen” For Optimal Health, Vitality, and Longevity!
 Since I am still on the cancer drugs and now am experiencing the pain of Rheumatoid Arthritis, I have agreed to join her team and get healthy. I am going to tweet frequently about my progress so that everyone can see how I am doing. I am very excited and I want you to be too. If this program can take away the RA pain, I will be able to do so many more things to help others.
 Zna is one of the  first people I met on Twitter over a year ago. She has always been so supportive and I even created a document on my computer called "ZnaTrainer" where I save all my Twitter things that I am working on, Like #militarymon #followfriday, etc. I also have a collection of quotes that I have alphabetized on it. I also have a document called "QueenMisha" where I put things before I catalog them. Unfortunately, QueenMisha, Misha Thomas succumbed to cancer a couple of months ago, but I continue to use her document and check her Facebook page that her daughter is keeping up. 
Both of these ladies have played an important positive role in my life while I was fighting breast cancer. Now Zna wants to help me with her program to improve my health and get me off the medications that I am on, which as of today is eleven drugs.
I will be starting her program tomorrow morning, so check back frequently to see how I am doing. I know when I was in a lot of pain last winter, she called me and gave me one exercise that helped me so much to relieve the pain I was going through. I really believe that this is going to change my life. 

I feel that the Lord has brought us together for the good of others. Join me in prayer for Zna that she may help many people to live better lives. 
God is good, All the time. Barbara
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.