Amazon

Thursday, June 24, 2010

SECOND WEEK PINK

I have been having a wonderful week. @ZnaTrainer and I have been exercising every morning. It has really made a difference in the way I feel. My brain seems to be coming back. That chemo brain is finally beginning to go away. I feel more focused. It must be the O2 (Oxygen) Breakthrough. What a wonderful program for making people feel energized. Actually, I measured and I lost an inch off my upper thigh and 2 inches off my lower thighs. That is a big deal to me. I have to buy pants two sizes too big to go over my thighs and then they are too big in the waist.
I was on Blogtalk Radio with Zna last Saturday and then again last night. I had such a good time talking with her about foods that we should be eating. She is so knowledgeable. I just love her and feel privileged to call her my friend. I wish there was some way that I could get across to others how wonderful this is. She is amazing and she is having a special that could end any day. Her time is very valuable and she is so booked, if people wait, they may not be able to get in on the special.
I appreciate the time she has given to me. I have learned a lot. The oxygen benefits are awesome. She tells me that cancer cannot grow in that much oxygen. I will do these exercises forever. This morning when I called her, I told her how the RA was causing me pain and we went directly into the exercises. The pain went away after the 1st minute. It sounds impossible, but let me assure you, it is not impossible. And there is no equipment. The only equipment that you use is your own body.
Zna has worked 30 years on this program and has thousands of customers. She knows her stuff. She knows all about nutrition, how your body reacts to food and how it needs to react to exercise. She has studied extensively the finding of Dr. Warburg on the benefits of oxygen to the body. Check out her page at http://znatrainer.com/
If you click on the title "SECOND WEEK PINK" you will be taken to Zna's Facebook page.
If you have read this far, I hope you contact Zna for more information on the special she has this week. It is really cool.
I don't normally "advertise" for people, but this has really made a difference in my life. If you are a regular follower of mine, you know the many things that I have gone through this past year and a half and now, I feel like I am getting myself back for the first time in over a year. I can never thank Zna enough for what she has done for me. Tweet this if you are inspired.
God is good, all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.