Amazon

Friday, June 18, 2010

Day 5 PINK

I just finished my O2 Breakthrough training with @ZnaTrainer http://bodybyzna.com/ 
It was wonderful. I think I could do it by myself, but Zna telling me what to do energizes me so much. If I was doing it alone, I might quit. I never knew that you could exercise that many muscles at one time. I feel awesome. The rheumatoid arthritis was bothering me this morning, but I didn't even tell her, I just exercised through it. Guess what? The pain is gone. I have this enormous sense of well-being.
I am going to the Fresh Market today and Ray and I will be going to Trader Joe's later.
We will be circling the aisles of the stores looking for fresh foods. I drug out my big steamer out and we will be having steamed food, raw fruits, etc. I am really looking forward to it. I am not sure about Ray, but I will let him eat chicken and fish if he insists. He likes salmon so he can cook it in the grill. I am allergic to salmon anyway. We  do have some flounder and talapia in the freezer.  I also have some dried beans in the freezer that I prepared for cooking. We may try some of those today. My body is already starting to clean itself out. I won't go into embarrassing detail. LOL!
I am almost at 25,000 followers on Twitter. If anyone has a charity to tweet, let me know and I will be glad to help.
I will write more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.