Amazon

Thursday, May 1, 2014

Z - Zentangles - A to Z Blogging Challenge

 Zentangles are Doodles. I have been doing them most of my life, I just didn't know what they were called. 



I always had a set of colored pencils and were fascinated by what I could create with them.

I am learning that Zentangles take you to another place and you think of things more pleasantly. It is a very calming experience. People who doodle are the ones that actually hear the speeches at meetings and comprehend them. It has a calming influence to help with lowering blood pressure, etc.

If color fascinates you, doodling is your forte". It is not difficult, you just make one line, one at a time. There are no mistakes, just let the line take you where you want to go. 


 You can do them in color but the real Zentangles are in black and white with some shading.




All you need is a pad of paper and a ink pen.
 If you want to get fancy, 
get a quill pen and a bottle of ink.

GOD IS GOOD, ALL THE TIME!
ALL THE TIME, GOD IS GOOD!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.