Is sweetness the smile of precious child or the touch of someone you love.
Lately, I have heard "Sweet" used just to mean something is nice.
Adjective: Sweeter, sweetest
- having the taste or flavor characteristic of sugar, honey, etc.
- producing the one of the four basic taste sensations that is not bitter, sour, or salt.
- not salt or salted: sweet butter.
- not rancid or stale; fresh: This milk is still sweet.
- pleasing to the ear; making a delicate, pleasant, or agreeable sound; musical
- in a sweet manner; sweetly.
- a sweet flavor, smell, or sound; sweetness.
- something that is sweet or causes or gives a sweet flavor, smell, or sound.
- sweets, Informal.
- candied sweet potatoes.
- (in direct address) sweetheart.
sweets, pie, cake, candy, and other foods high in sugar content.
Now that you have seen all the meanings for Sweet, I would like you to consider one from me. To me, the most wonderful meaning for Sweet would be "Kind." Now, that would be "Sweet" if everyone was kind to one another.
Lately, I have heard too much about people being nasty and hurting others just because they can.
"Do unto others, as you would have them do unto you." The Golden Rule
GOD IS GOOD, ALL THE TIME!
ALL THE TIME, GOD IS GOOD!