Amazon

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Wednesday PINK

Hands of God?
I started a Bible study last week on Wednesday called "Anointed, Transformed, Redeemed - A Study of David". It is a video study with Pricilla Shirer, Beth Moore, and Kay Arthur. It really is intense. I am having a nice time with it. I get up at 5 am, get my book and Bible out and get to work. I feel like I am coming to myself again for the first time in a long time.

Breast Cancer is awful. Just the words instill anxiety in my heart, even though the doctor has told me that I shouldn't worry anymore because it is gone. So why do I have to take a little pill every day to ensure that it doesn't come back? Now, one of the ladies that is on my deacon list has found out that she has breast cancer. They will be doing a mastectomy soon. I don't know what to say to her. I know what she is going through, but it is so intense at this point, I am not sure she would even hear me now. I am praying for her and will be there whenever she needs me. 

We had our business meeting at church and it went very well. I was the Clerk tonight and took the minutes. I also crocheted a dishcloth and gave it to Mary Susan, the pastor's wife. I find that crocheting helps my hands and helps take my mind off of things.

Just Remember, as always, God is Good, All the Time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.