water in your car is
On the Ellen show, Sheryl Crow said this is what caused her breast
cancer. It has been identified as the most common cause
of the high levels of dioxin in breast cancer tissue.
Sheryl Crow's oncologist told her:
women should not drink bottled water that has been left in a car.
The heat reacts with the chemicals in the plastic of the
bottle which releases dioxin into the water.
Dioxin is a toxin increasingly found in breast cancer tissue.
So please be careful and do not drink bottled water
that has been left in a car.
Pass this on to all the women in your life.
This information is the kind we need to know that just might save us!
Use a stainless steel canteen or a glass bottle
instead of plastic!
LET EVERYONE WHO HAS A WIFE / GIRLFRIEND /
DAUGHTER KNOW PLEASE!
information is also being circulated at Walter Reed
Army Medical Center
bottles in freezer
A dioxin chemical causes cancer,
especially breast cancer.
Dioxins are highly poisonous to the cells of our bodies.
Don't freeze your plastic bottles with water in them
as this releases dioxins from the plastic.
Recently, Edward Fujimoto, Wellness Program Manager at Castle Hospital , was on a TV program to explain this health
He talked about dioxins and how bad they are for us.
He said that we should not be heating our food in the microwave using
especially applies to foods that contain
He said that the
combination of fat, high heat,=2 0and plastic releases
dioxin into the food
and ultimately into the cells of the body...
Instead, he recommends using
glass, such as Corning Ware, Pyrex
or ceramic containers
for heating food.. You get the same results, only without the dioxin.
So such things as TV dinners, instant ramen and
should be removed from the container
and heated in something
Paper isn't bad but
you don't know what is in the paper.
It's just safer to use tempered
glass, Corning Ware, etc.. He reminded us that a while ago some of the fast food
restaurants moved away from the foam containers to paper.
The dioxin problem is one of the reasons...
Also, he pointed out
that plastic wrap, such as Saran wrap,
is just as dangerous when placed
over foods to be cooked in the microwave.
As the food is nuked, the high heat
causes poisonous toxins to actually melt out of the plastic wrap and
drip into the food
food with a paper towel
instead. This is an
article that should be read by
anyone important in