Amazon

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Cancer Update from Johns-Hopkins



 
 
Bottled 
water in your car is
very 
dangerous! 
 
On the Ellen show, Sheryl Crow said this is what caused her breast 

cancer.  It has been identified as the most common cause 
of the high levels of dioxin in breast cancer tissue. 
Sheryl Crow's oncologist told her: 
women should not drink bottled water that has been left in a car.
The 
heat reacts with the chemicals in the plastic of the 
bottle which releases dioxin into the water.  

Dioxin is a toxin increasingly found in breast cancer tissue. 
So please be careful and do not drink bottled water
 that has been left in a car.  
Pass this on to all the women in your life.  
 
 
This information is the kind we need to know that just might save us! 
Use a stainless steel canteen or a glass bottle 
instead of plastic!

LET EVERYONE WHO HAS A WIFE / GIRLFRIEND / 
DAUGHTER KNOW PLEASE!
This 
information is also being circulated at Walter Reed 
Army Medical Center
 
No plastic 
containers in 
microwave. 

No 
water 
bottles in freezer 
No 
plastic wrap 
in microwave. 

A dioxin chemical causes cancer, 
especially breast cancer.
 
Dioxins are highly poisonous to the cells of our bodies. 
Don't freeze your plastic bottles with water in them
 as this releases dioxins from the plastic.  
Recently, Edward Fujimoto, Wellness Program Manager at Castle Hospital , was on a TV program to explain this health 
hazard.
 
He talked about dioxins and how bad they are for us.
 
He said that we should not be heating our food in the microwave using 
plastic 
containers... This 
especially applies to foods that contain 
fat.

He said that the 
combination of fat, high heat,=2 0and plastic releases 
dioxin into the food 
and ultimately into the cells of the body... 

Instead, he recommends using 
glass, such as   Corning   Ware, Pyrex 
or ceramic containers 
for heating food.. You get the same results, only without the dioxin.

So 
such things as TV dinners, instant ramen and 
soups, etc., 
 should be removed from the container 
and heated in something 
else.   
Paper isn't bad but 
you don't know what is in the paper. 

It's just safer to use tempered 
glass,    Corning    Ware, etc.. He reminded us that a while ago some of the fast food 
restaurants moved away from the foam containers to paper. 
The dioxin problem is one of the reasons... 

 
Also, he pointed out 
that plastic wrap, such as Saran wrap, 
is just as dangerous when placed 
over foods to be cooked in the microwave. 
As the food is nuked, the high heat 
causes poisonous toxins to actually melt out of the plastic wrap and 
drip into the food 

 Cover 
food with a paper towel 
instead. This is an 
article that should be read by
anyone important in
Your 
life!