Amazon

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

BACK IN THE PINK!

If you have been following me on Twitter, you know that I have been having some issues. My rheumatoid arthritis is worse and I have been on antibiotics for over 10 days. I had the most awful flu or something. Doc said it was an infection. It made me miserable. I couldn't breathe, barely get around and was becoming a woman with cabin fever. Then I thought, @ZnaTrainer had been calling a tweeting me. She knows how sick I have been and she also knows that she has to keep pushing me to exercise. Needless to say, I hit bottom. I was just miserable and decided to try the O2 Breakthrough again. It is so amazing. It is a shame that I think I have to quit when I feel better. I don't think I will be able to quit again. It really makes a difference in how I feel, my flexibility, and the pain. The pain goes away! All I have to do is do the "Power of Perfect Ten" and the endorphins begin to flow. I actually went through 2 workouts this morning, one right after the other. Zna told me a new one this morning that you stand up and I can do it periodically during the day when I have a couple of minutes by myself. I am committing myself to do this and do it well. Zna is one of the kindest people that I know. Zna, You are a life-saver!

I have stayed with Xango and starting today, I am drinking a half a bottle a day. I figure I have enough to last a month and I will see how it works for this. Along with the O2 Breakthrough, I should be one of the healthiest people around. LOL! I will publish my results. I am making a smoothie in the morning and one in the afternoon. It is supposed to increase my energy. All things being equal, I should be better next week. 

As for things in my life, they are going well. I learned a friend, Margaret (Peg) Clarke passed away. She was a dear lady. Her husband, Ed, was in my Lions Club. Peg worked every bit as hard as Ed even though she was not a member of the club. She is also a member of the GFWC Newport News Women's Club. She has been living in Richmond for the past few years with her children.

We are going to celebrate my birthday on Friday by going to the Blue Iquana in Fairfax VA on Friday.
I love that restaurant. My wonderful husband, Ray and I will be in Fairfax at the Hyatt Fair Lakes (http://fairlakes.hyatt.com/hyatt/hotels/index.jsp). It is a lovely hotel. We stay there about once a year when we have our NAP Conferences. I won't be able to eat in the meetings, because of all the people. I will stay in the room and snack prepared things from home. It is difficult for me to eat out anyway. I will go to the classes, because I can sit in the back away from everyone. My immune system is so low. I just know the O2 Breakthrough is going to make everything better.

Today is dinner at church and I will be picking up Dot and Kitty at the Chesapeake at 4:15. I hope they go today. It sure is raining hard but we are going to brave the weather. We are all so glad to see the rain, it seems like months since it rained. I sure hope it saves my bushes in the yard.

Ray and I have really gotten into Dancing With the Stars. I cannot believe how interested he is this year. Since that is the way we met, I have always thought it was strange that he did not watch it. We both love dancing and that was actually how we got together. He could dance very well because he had Ballroom Dance lessons. I asked him to teach me and the next thing I knew, he asked me out to the Rockola Cafe. The rest is history.

I am coming up on this birthday on October 1st and that always makes me take stock. I can say that over this past year and a half I have met some awesome people on Twitter, Facebook, and other networks. I have also learned so much about my church family and just how dear they are. Despite my illnesses, they have shown me how to be the hands and feet of Christ and I love them all so much. My family has been very supportive. Although I don't think they realize the severity of the rheumatoid arthritis diagnosis. I wasn't aware of it. I though arthritis was arthritis. Rheumatoid arthritis is an auto-immune disease that can really knock you down in a relatively short time. 

 We are getting a new Samsung Fascinate. It was supposed to come yesterday, but I guess it will be here today. I am trying to be patient. LOL. 
·       God closes doors no man can open & God opens doors no man can close..Have a blessed day and remember to be a blessing...
God is Good All the Time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.