Amazon

Thursday, June 11, 2009

HOT PINK

I had my apointment with Cliff Pine, RN, today at Riverside Cancer Center. They took blood tests and everything looks okay. Cliff is such a nice man. He works with Dr. Schlesinger and does follow-up. I am a little shakey today and I have issues with the insurance. He said he would refile for me and see what happens. He gave me a prescription for something besides Prolosec. I think it is atrocious that the insurance company gets to choose your medication instead of your doctor.

It is so hot outside. I almost had a melt-down coming home. I had to stop by RiteAid and I walked around in there trying to get cooled off. When I was in the examining room, I had a hot flash and I haven't had one of those in 10 years. I don't know if it is the chemo or what, but I just have to have air moving around me. All the ceiling fans are running on low here. Last night, I could not sleep and did not close my eyes until at least three this morning. I woke up at 6:30 a.m., so I guess I may have to have a nap. I believe them about having enough sleep at night leads to how you feel the next day.

Jim & Linda Gregory picked came by and rode with Ray to Chesapeake to the Lions District 24D Meeting at the Kedhive Temple. They have a dinner and it is the meeting where they give out the awards and introduce the new cabinet. A lot of people attend and I would have, if I felt better.

I have been trying to study blogs/webpages/Adsense/Amazon Affiliate, etc. I have some EBooks that I downloaded free that I need to read, so I guess that is what I am doing tonight after my Bible study. I just can not tell you enough how important it is to stay in God's Word. All those wonderful postive statements and stories about enlightment and prosperity had their basis in the Bible. I just can't imagine how anyone could look aroung this world and come to any other conclusion. All I can say is that Satan has absolutely too much freedom. Christ will be reigning in Satam though, but none know when, but God. We just need to strive to do our very best in His name.

GOD IS GOOD, ALL THE TIME! Love you, Barbara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.