Amazon

Monday, April 13, 2009

LOST WEEK PINK


I hope you are all having a wonderful new week. Mine has started off a little strange, the radiation machine didn't work this morning, so that means that the radiation will last one more day. I saw Dr. Lazer and I am doing fine now. I saw him on Friday and he gave me a prescription for an antiobiotic for a UTI. It was so nice of him to do that. They don't usually give you help with any other problems. I was really miserable. My doctor doesn't take walk-ins and I could have spent all day in the emergency room. I told him this morning that he is my hero!

Beverly was here this morning. We had planned to work on the ministry website, but it just wasn't working well enough to do anything. First, our ISP had a problem, then theirs. I think it is because the kids are out of school today and then there is the people doing last minute taxes.

Ray went to church yesterday, but I still wasn't feeling well enough. I did get up and get cleaned up so we could go to Kevin and Paula's in the afternoon. There were 14 friends and family there and everybody brought a dish. What a spread! I couldn't eat much but brought home a little plate of turkey, succotash and corn pudding. We took ham and there was dressing, gravy, deviled eggs, hot rolls, pineapple cheese cassarole, green bean cassarole, corn, potato salad, cheesecake, carrot cake, bunny cake, strawberry cake, and our granddaughter Emily made brownie cupcakes with peanut butter centers. Ray had a field day! Bless his heart, I haven't been much on cooking lately.

I really missed going to church yesterday. I watched Joel Osteen, Dr. David Jeremiah, and Dr. Charles Stanley, so I did get the message. I had a few head rushes, I don't know what is causing that, but I was afraid to move around too much with Ray gone. I finally got to feeling better so I could get a shower before he got home.

Taylor called me yesterday morning and said "Nana, do you know what day it is? EASTER! and the Easter bunny came and brought me chocolate bunnies and clothes and some toys to play with outside." She was so excited. Rhonda said that Garrett was really upset because we didn't come. I really hated not to be there, but I just don't think I could have made the 4 hour car trip.
Here is my daily inspiration from Sunday.

TODAY'S VERSE from HEARTLIGHT http://www.heartlight.org/
April 13, 2009

VERSE: And my God will meet all your needs according to his gloriousriches in Christ Jesus. -- Philippians 4:19

THOUGHT: Throughout Scripture, God reminds us that if our trust is in himand if we share his blessings with others, he will make sure wehave all that we need. How can we be sure? Look at the confidenceJesus had in God!

PRAYER: Dear Father, please forgive me for trying to find my securityand hope in things other than you. I know that there is no othersource of hope, freedom, and security than you. Help me tear downevery idol that I may have erected that dilutes or distorts mytrust in you. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

HE IS RISEN!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.