Amazon

Saturday, April 25, 2009

CRAZY WEEK PINK!

It has been a while since I have updated. I am owning up to the fact that I have become a Tweet on Twitter. I really like it. Short sentences that change constantly, just up my alley and works with my OCD. LOL!

Beverly and I have basically finished the Music Website. We will be helping the the updates all along but it looks great. I started a Hispanic site and a Young Singles site yesterday. I can't do anything else until I get the confirmation from the web team at For Ministry.

I finished my radiation on Friday. I am so thankful to be done. I have never felt so tired in my whole life. I saw the oncologist on Tuesday and I won't start chemo for a month. It will give my poor body a chance to recoup before the onslaught of chemicals. I did have a blood test on Thursday morning for a genetic test to see if I carry a gene that causes breast cancer. If it comes back positive, there are more options, but I won't get in to that until I reach that point.

I tried getting some weeds out of the flower bed today, 5-10 minutes at a time. It flat wore me out but I feel like I need the exercise. Somehow, I know it will make me feel better.

Good news, Ray Wilson is home from his surgery at UVA. He is able to eat soup. Juanita sent out an update this morning. They are both in my prayers, please let them be in yours too.

I started another blog on Environmental Cleaning. That is cleaning with environmental cleaning solutions, i.e., vinegar, baking soda, alchohol, etc. http://environmentalhome.blogspot.com/
Check it out. You can join and make comments if you know good tips. (I would love it).


The picture of the baby is from one of the cutest emails I have every received. Read the T-Shirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.