Amazon

Thursday, August 28, 2014

Back to Bed PINK

I have been sleeping in a recliner for almost a year. I chose the recliner because lying in bed made my hips hurt so bad.

I had a cleaning service come and the bed is back in play in the spare room. I cannot sleep with Ray, he snores so loud that sometimes I can hear him in the living room. We just have dates once in a while.

Three days later: Back in the recliner.

Five days later, salesman from Easy Rest Adjustable Beds comes and shows us what they have. So interesting, especially for someone who sleeps in a recliner.

We decided that we would purchase one of the nicer models. It is a King-size bed, consisting of two twins. Each has their own controllers and they have heat and massage. Since I am considered disabled because of my health problems, they said they would deliver in one week. Well, that is this Friday. Guess what, they called to see if we could accept delivery at 5 pm on Friday.

We are leaving town Friday morning to go to NC for the holiday. The man was so kind and said it would not be a problem, he will call me back next week about delivery then. I do not remember anyone being quite that kind and considerate working in customer service in a long time. We do have a neighbor that will be watching the house and a security service, but I wouldn't want him letting anyone in to set up the beds.

I guess we will find out if we will be sleeping in the same room - will I throw the recliner on the street, or will we have to separate the beds into separate rooms? As it is, I am so tired of this recliner, it does not matter. We also have a recliner in NC that I sleep in when we go there.

I heard the other day that you should not sleep on the same mattress and box springs for over nine years. Considering that all our cells in our bodies change over every seven years, I think nine years is a little long. Did you know you have a completely new body every seven years. Mine seems to have taken a turn for the worse about seven years ago. I wonder if I can improve it enough to get back the lost years?

It would be nice, I think, but I am not going to count on it.

I will let you know how the beds sleep when they get here and whether they are one big bed in one room or one bed in two rooms. Do you think the adjustable bed will help with snoring? And where do you find extra long Twin sheets to fit the beds. A friend says you have to have suspenders on the back to hold the sheets down when you sit up.

The only thing left to figure out is, where is Snowball going to sleep?


GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME!
ALL THE TIME GOD IS GOOD!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.