Amazon

Sunday, September 21, 2014

Cleaning Service?

We took up the carpet and took down the drapes in our bedroom because we bought our new adjustable beds. The drapes had been up way too long and

the carpet went out of style 20 years ago.  I have never seen so much dust.

The windowsills looked like they had never been vacuumed, even though the maid service I hired, checked off that they had cleaned the windowsills and blinds. There were 4 generations of spiders.

Since I have been ill, I have had others cleaning my home and I cannot tell you how disappointed I have been.

I was so disappointed with the nationally recognized cleaning service. They charge a lot more for the first visit. They said that they would send 2 women for 3 hours and I only got one lady for 4 hours and she was pretty slow. I think she spent more time marking off her check list than she did cleaning. I would give you the name of the service but I don't want to get sued.

I called them because it is difficult to find small business cleaning people and I wanted someone that I would consider a friend and not just the "maid."
If you would like to know the name of the service, contact me and I will give you the name personally.

I am trying some new ladies, so we will see. I will follow up on a critique of them also.

GOD IS GOOD, ALL THE TIME!
ALL THE TIME, GOD IS GOOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.