Amazon

Sunday, February 2, 2014

Pink and Blue


This year is starting out good. Breast Cancer gone. Rheumatoid Arthritis not giving me too much pain. When I read other blogs, I realize how blessed I am and I thank God every day for all he has given me. Autoimmune diseases, like RA, Fibromyalgia, MS, MD, Eczema, Psoriasis, etc. are known mostly as the invisible diseases, until they become so severe that you cannot help but notice them. This is why it is so important to be kind to everyone. You don't know what kind of pain they are putting up with. Pain makes us impatient and sometimes, just not nice.

We have had two weeks that had snow in them with extremely cold temperatures for this area; -3 degrees in some places. We are blessed by this bad weather, because there are so many areas of the US that were really bad off. I have been praying for them. I have stayed in the house, except to go to the doctor. 

Yesterday wasn't too cold, and we went to Sam's Club and BJ's Warehouse stores. We went to Costco Friday night. I like these stores, because they are hardly ever crowded. I get a little anxious when I have to go to any other type of store.

My therapist says it is partly PTSD. I do take an anti-anxiety drug every day. It just keeps me focused, otherwise, I would drive people nuts with my ADHD. Lets' see, I had BC, and have RA, PTSD, PAD, and ADHD. WOW, Alphabet soup; I really am a mess. Thankfully, I have a wonderful husband who is very kind and patient and has taught me to be the same.

Today is Super Bowl Sunday. I don't really care for football, but i will probably watch it and tweet it out. I love Twitter. Some guy in Arizona, who runs a RV newsletter, had the nerve to tell me that I tweet too much. He went so far as to count my tweets over a 24-hour period. He said he was going to unfollow me, SO! What to do? I am kidding. A few friends sent him little nasty notes and told him to leave me alone. 

I didn't even unfollow him, so he will probably see some of my tweets anyway. Let me see, One mean person in over 93K people - Now, if he would take off his clothes or swear at me, I would unfollow AND block him. But, if I want to follow huge amounts of people and tweet a lot, and Twitter doesn't seem to mind, it is just none of his business.  By the way, the number of tweets in that 24-hour period seemed to be awfully low. Must have been an off day for me. 

I hope your team wins the Super Bowl cause it really doesn't matter to me. I am a Cowboy Woman. Kind of difficult around here to be a Cowboy fan, especially when my husband is a Redskins Fan. I do watch when they are playing each other. It makes for a very exciting game, because the Cowboys always seem to play the best Football in the last 2 minutes.

Snacks for the game are Cheetos, Kettle Cooked Potato Chips, Crunchy Ravioli, Sliders, Baked Fries, and dip. I may go pick up some wings. I have decided that dieting is useless. I just need to exercise more. 


Our Church called today "Souper Bowl Sunday" and asked that we bring soup for our food ministry. I think that would be a great idea for all who watch the Super Bowl to take a can or two of soup to their nearest Food Pantry drop off place. After the holidays is a difficult time for the Food Pantries. Of course, you could take other staples. canned tuna, chicken, or ham is always a good option. They always need canned vegetables, dried peas, and rice. Think about it, you don't have to do it today, just some time this week. If you are having a Super Bowl Party today, call everyone and tell them in addition to the good snacks they are bringing, bring some food for the Food Bank.

So, I am going to go fix Sunday Dinner now, and will see you after the Super Bowl. 

GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME! 
ALL THE TIME, GOD IS GOOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.