Amazon

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Blooming PINK


It is actually not pink, but lavender. A friend gave me a orchid plant a couple of years ago and it is blooming. The first time it bloomed for me, there was one tiny flower, now there are many. I am so excited. Funny, I thought all those things coming out of the pot were the stems, but they turned out to be roots. Not sure what to do with them. I guess I will be reading up on orchids.
I seem to have contracted some ugly bug. I have been feeling terrible all day. I have a little temperature. When Ray asked me if I wanted to go to El Tapatio for the Lions Meeting tonight, I just couldn't. I couldn't even imagine that they would have something that I could eat without upsetting my stomach. He brought home some oranges from our club president and his wife. They bought a large box of oranges from another club and didn't know what to do with them all. I love oranges!

I have been watching so many videos about how to make ZenTangles. Now I am working on some myself. I have actually been drawing them for years. I didn't know there was a name or them other than dootles. I think the Zen part is the feeling that comes over you when you are creating the Tangle. It is not really thought out, you just doodle until you think it looks good. I have made quite a few and will be sharing them on Pinterest. For now, here are some you can look at on my ZenTangle Board on Pinterest. (the one pictured is not one I did, but a good example)

For some reason yesterday, as I was trying to wade through the daily onslaught of emails, and it occurred to me that there must be an easier way. #Google does an excellent job of getting rid of SPAM.  Unfortunately, it does not do anything about the people who you do not know, but think they know you. If you read the article, you will see my point-of-view. How can you possibly sort those hundreds of emails? See Boomer-Mom Blog for my answer to the problem. 

I do think there is something I did forget and that will be for another article - those horrendous forwarded emails.

GOD IS GOOD -  ALL THE TIME!
ALL THE TIME - GOD IS GOOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.