Amazon

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Twitter #SMGirlfriends #SlumberParty


Hello Everyone,

I am the hostess on the Twitter #SMGirlfriends  #Slumberparty Friday Nights at 7 pm PT/11 pm EST.

We are having a #PajamaParty. I have asked everyone to put up a picture of their favorite PJs. We will see who has the best PJs.

I am looking for a sponsor. We need participation to get the numbers we need to get contracts with places like Victoria's Secret, Macy's, Kohl's, Target, etc. Then we can give some awesome prizes at our contests.

Dabney has great plans working this year. Dabney Porte is one of the most motivated people that I know. She is the ultimate Girlfriend. I just love #smgirlfriends. Click on the link to see what is going on today! Join us! Then there is #smmanners. Of course the SM in the titles stand for Social Media. It is a blast and I have made some really good girl friends on there. There are even guys on #boysontwitter on the Man Cave .
You can also check out #SMGirlfriends, Social Media Girlfriends, #SMManners, #SMManCave, and my favorite #SweetTweets on my Pinterest Board. Be careful, you can get stuck there all day.

We listen to music from YouTube, drink virtual drinks, eat virtual food, Throw virtual pillows. We chat about our week and it gives us a good place to vent if need be, or to praise if need be. #Slumberparty brings us together as a social group where we get to know each other a little more personally. Dabney has other venues, but this one she has given to me to oversee. I love it and I love the girls.

I hope to see you all at this Friday night's first #SMGirlfriends #Slumberparty on Twitter.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.