Amazon

Monday, June 6, 2011

IN THE PINK

I am in the Pink. In the last month, I have had a brain scan, mammogram, colonoscopy, and endoscopy. Other than having diverticulitis, I am doing well. That doesn't include the Rheumatoid Arthritis though. After the tests this morning, we stopped and got me a giant latte. I was so hungry, Ray bought Benita and I a muffin at the hospital. It was so good. I did notice something, just like a lot of things these days, the price was the same but the muffin was half the size. I guess that is the way to go. Most people eat too much anyway. Benita and I had a chicken salad sandwich and chips for lunch. After going through 3 days of starvation, it sure was good.

I decided this is a good time to get me on the right track again. I have been on steroids and gaining weight. So, no more snacks for me. I will only eat just enough for each meal and no snacks at all. No dessert either. I really don't need the sugar. It does strange things to me. I had a gastric bypass in June 2001 and the last 10 years have been a real battle with food. I keep telling myself that it was just a tool. Just because I had the surgery does not mean I will lose weight. I have to work at it too.


Zna Trainer
I have been talking with @ZnaTrainer on Twitter about starting the O2 Breakthrough again. It was working before and I was feeling better. The doctor told me to quit. Now that I have gained over 10 lbs, I think I will take my own advice. I bought 2 books on her website and plan on reading them this weekend. Get myself back in the mood is my goal. I hate exercise, and I plan to use gardening as an exercise as much as I am able. Don't want to get too tired to plant flowers.

GOD IS GOOD. All the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.