Amazon

Monday, March 16, 2009

RADIATION PINK - 1

We are home, Thank You, Lord. The rain came down steadily all the 3 1/2 hour trip from our house in NC. I tried my computer some but my leg hurt so bad I had to put it away and lean the seat back. I took a pain pill and a nap.

Saturday afternoon, Jesse and Rhonda left the children with us and went and bought them a Golden Labrador Retriever. Tentatively, his name is Max. They were looking up other names but seem to like Max best. He is 9 weeks old and so cute. They are tickled. When I spoke to Jesse last night, he said the twins are cleaning up after Max. He is in the garage for now, due to the rain.

I went to bed about 12:30 and woke up at 3:30. I may need a nap today. I just couldn't go back to sleep. I guess it is the thought of gettin radiated today.


There are actually times when you are facing personal disasters that you think:

"What did I do to deserve this?"
Is there something that I did or could have done to avoid this awful pain/sickness? I don't think illness comes from something I did, because I have asked forgiveness for my sins, so God would not punish me for forgiven sins.


Just checking email this morning, look what I found on Today's Christian Woman:

For examples of godly repentance, read Psalm 51 or the prayer of confession from The Book of Common Prayer:

Most merciful God,
  • We confess that we have sinned against you in thought, word, and deed, by what we have done, and by what we have left undone.

  • We have not loved you with our whole heart; we have not loved our neighbors as ourselves.

  • We are truly sorry and we humbly repent.

  • For the sake of you Son Jesus Christ, have mercy on us and forgive us; that we may delight in your will, and walk in your ways, to the glory of your Name. Amen.

“Repent, then, and turn to God, so that your sins may be wiped out, that times of refreshing may come from the Lord” (Acts 3:19)

The Lenten season is the perfect time to rethink our foundational Christian realities, and to get on our knees before our Heavenly Father, name our sins, and let the healing work of our merciful Savior cleanse and restore and make new. I know I am in God's hands and He will restore me.

Here is another picture of my son, Jeff, on the left, then Taylor and Garrett writing/coloring on the paint wall. They are allowed to write, draw, paint, etc., on the wall. It keeps them very occupied sometimes.

Guess I better get going. I have time to actually do something before I go get my treatment today. I hope if you are reading this, that you have a wonderful day. Remember, Rain is liquid Sunshine. GOD IS GOOD, ALL THE TIME!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.