Amazon

Friday, March 27, 2009

FLAMING PINK!

Thursday morning as we were leaving the Riverside Cancer Center, we saw a car smoking. Ray immediately called 911. Then fire fell out the bottom of the car and the whole front went up in flames. We waited until the fire truck got there and put it out. It turns out that it belonged to one of the ladies who is having treatment just after me. She came in as I was leaving yesterday, so it happened just after she got there. She was so fortunate not to be in the car. Although I found out this morning that it was her only car, and her husband has an old truck. She drove a rental provided by the insurance company, but her car was totaled. Her hospital bills have been astronomical and they won't be able to get another car right away. I wish there was something I could do. I can pray for her and I ask that you all pray also.

My hip is really hurting this morning, even with pain pills. Ray drives me to radiation each morning and I can't tell you how much I appreciate all he does for me. He says that we are in this together. He is truly a man after God's own heart.

Beverly came yesterday and she worked on Ray's old computer and I worked on my laptop. We got some more work done on the website. It is looking good. I did some creative things converting things to picture files to upload them to the site. But when they loaded, all there was is a little X. Bev said that the ForMinistry people said they were having a problem with picture uploading, so I will try again today.


Juanita Wilson sent me this today. Keep her and Ray in your prayers.
Concentrate on this Sentence: 'To get something you never had, you have to do something you never did.' When God takes something from your grasp, He's not punishing you, but merely opening your hands to receive something better. Concentrate on this sentence... 'The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.' Something good will happen to you today; something that you have been waiting to hear.

Have you Tweeted yet? That is what they call it when you use Twitter. It is a little dry but I have some nice people following me: Tom Ziglar (Zig Ziglar's son), Joyce Meyer, Marcus Pitman, etc.

Age is an issue of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter. Mark Twain (1835-1910)

Take care and have a great day. As Donna says: "I am going out and get some sun today and talk to the Son!"
Love to all,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.