Amazon

Monday, March 23, 2009

WEB PINK

We went to the Cancer Center this morning. It was the first time I have had to wait for the radiation and then I had to wait for the doctor. I found out that they were down one doctor and one nurse. They are all so nice. One lady is in her final week and had a boost last Thursday. It burned her skin. She said that was the first time that happened.

Beverly got here just after I got home and we had a productive morning. We got some good things done and the Music Website is coming right along.


The church is having lots of rehearsals for the Easter Musical on March 28 & 29. As the Music Website Co-Director I hope we have a very large choir for the Musical so we can have a beautiful picture for our Web Site.

We need to support our church even more now while we are doing the search for a new pastor. This is the time that we should celebrate our true Pastor, The Lord Jesus Christ. He will be watching and listening to this wonderful musical worship experience. We can be there to support our choir and show our love for the Lord. I think it is something that no member should miss. I hope to see you all there.

I called Temple Baptist Church to speak to Donna Clingingpeel. Just after I left a message she was on FaceBook and I told her I wanted to come to the Women's Conference there on Saturday. She invited me to come as her guest. Isn't that sweet? She is such a good person and she works so hard for her church and for her Lord. I really love her spirit. Thank you, Lord, for giving me such a dear friend.

I was a little tired today and actually took a nap. I hope everyone is having a wonderful day!

Lord, take care of those women I meet at the Cancer Center each morning and protect them and their families. Lord, if they don't know you, let them open their hearts and minds to your glory. Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.