Amazon

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

MONDAY/TUESDAY PINK

Monday. What a day! I made an awful mistake. My computer asked to install Internet Explorer 8 and I said "Yes." It was a big no-no! It is different and I lost my tabs that I had set up with IE 7. I can't click on links in Outlook email anymore because it did something to it and I haven't figured out how to fix it yet. It dumped my personal passwords and it is a good thing that I have all of them recorded in a book, or I wouldn't be able to get into anything without having so many places sending my password. There is always something. Now I have to set up everything all over again. I wished I had some kind of password card I could put in the computer that would allow me to use the same password encryption for everything like I did when I worked for Uncle Sam.


It snowed most all day. It is so pretty, but mess comes on Tuesday or Wednesday when it starts to melt. Our Lions Club meeting was small but our Zone Chairman came by and made it fun. I had the shrimp basket and instead of french fries, I got a side of grits. That was wonderful. I am so glad they are willing to substitute. I really need the iron in the grits, and not the fat in the fries. We meet at Angelo's on J. Clyde Morris Blvd. The food is reasonable, not great, but tasty enough.
Trees in backyard

Ray and I were going to FDR (Food Done Right) in Jefferson Commons on Sunday and were shocked to see that they were closed. It looks like they closed for good. We ended up going to Cheddar's. Ray had the Hot Chicken Tenders and I had the New Orleans Pasta with Sausage, Grilled Chicken, and Shrimp.

If you are wondering why my paragraphs are not lining up right. Something happened and all of a sudden nothing is straight. I think I am going to have to read my HTML for Dummies book to figure out what code to put in to make things work right. Anyway, if you see some odd thing, it is because I am trying to make a difference between the paragraphs.

Today is the day the Lord has made, I will rejoice and be glad in it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.