Amazon

Thursday, June 5, 2014

Jimmy Fallon Makes me Laugh

Tonite, Tom Cruise is on the Tonite Show. He is such a handsome man. Jimmy and Tom are talking about his new movie, Edge of Tomorrow, with Emily Blount. Looks like and interesting movie, but just a little violent for my taste. I really liked him most in Top Gun and I love Jimmy Fallon because he makes me laugh. 

I heard that laughter can make you feel better and even in some cases really make you heal better. It is exercise for the internal organs. It is also such a positive thing for your brain. I try to watch things that will make me laugh. Jimmy Fallon makes me laugh. Jay Leno, Jimmy Kimmell, David Letterman - Not so much.
My favorite!

I saw a new program the other night "Last Comic Standing." It was so good. Rosanne Barr is one of the judges and I was surprised at how good she looked. She may be older, but looks younger than she did 20 years ago. I laughed and laughed. It was on prime time and not unnecessarily profane. I never could understand why dirty words are considered so funny. Most jokes would be just as funny without the profanity. It is really not necessary. Profanity kind of gives me a sick feeling in the pit of my stomach.

I used to swear when I was younger. I had a girlfriend that swore with every other breath. My husband at the time mentioned it to me and said that maybe I should stay away from her because I was picking up her barroom language. I do not think that she had ever been in a barroom, but she was from the mountains in West Virginia and not only did she swear, she did it in the most hideous Southern accent.

GOD IS GOOD, ALL THE TIME!
ALL THE TIME, GOD IS GOOD!

If you like this blog, please subscribe. 
I promise not to send emails.
If you cannot subscribe, please send cookies.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.