Amazon

Sunday, January 5, 2014

12 Words for the New Year - PINK

Embedded image permalinkI recently posted a tweet asking what would be the most significant word that could define 2014 for you.

Instead of making New Year's Resolutions that most of the time do not last a week, think of a word that is inspirational for you in your personal or business life. Say that word each morning (preferably in your prayers). Write it down, create a sign, Let people know who you are. This will be much more effective than a whole resolution. You may think of the word one way when you start, and another, when you end on December 31. Each year select a word that encourages you to be your best.

This is the results of my twitter poll:

  1. Barbara Duke @BarbaraDuke Encourage
  2.  @nancymanci   Savor
  3.  @me_thequeen –Hard (work)
  4.  @bagseybumble - Believe
  5.  @Michele_Butcher -Accomplish
  6.    @DEE2E -  Exciting
  7.   ElsaElsa @ElsaElsa - Hope

Amazing isn't it, six ladies answered me (I sent it out to over 92K).

I sent the call out again this afternoon. Thought I would take another shot at it.
  1. David Castro G @DickrockG –Health
  2. Robert Askew @toosierollaskew  Achieve
  3. Jeff Jasper @JeffJasper - Purpose
  4. Tim @Hotspurwriting ..- Healthylethargichopefuldisappointism! 
  5. Bill Boychuck @William37796179 - Persistence

Thanks Bill for the graphic. I find it strange that no two people picked the same word.
Pick a Word for 2014 that really means something to you. Stick with it and if you send it to me, I will add you to my list. Some interesting words that some of my friends in NC came up with are:
Present (as in NOW)
Focus
Faith
Integrity
Charity

GOD IS GOOD, ALL THE TIME
ALL THE TIME, GOD IS GOOD



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.