Amazon

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Holidays Pink

The Singing Christmas Tree at our church went very well. Pastor Seley said they estimated at least 1500 people showed up over the 3 days. It was a lot of fun with cookies, hot cider, hot chocolate, and lots of singing. Joyeaux Noel!

I bought myself this little Clap Camera on Amazon. It is so small, it looks like a usb thumb drive. It didn't come with the Micro SD Card that it needs, so I haven't been able to take any pictures yet.

Photo and Movie Feature, 2 MP
Utilizes Micro SD Card up to 16GB (Not included) (I evidently didn't notice this)
Plugs directly into your USB
For Windows and Mac, No Driver needed
1280 x 1024 Resolution, Fine Glass Lens
I cannot wait to get the card to put in it.


I hope that everyone is doing well. I have been going to physical therapy for about 5 weeks now. They are wearing me out. For some reason I am more nervous lately and my regular doctor has upped my nerve medicine. I took two a day for the past week and I have been having a problem driving, so I think I am going back to one a day. I ran a red light at least into the middle of the street. My car has very good brakes. And, the people with the green light did too. Later that day, I almost side-swiped someone. When I went to my therapist yesterday, I had to be extra careful. I have only taken one today and my head feels clearer already. I think being depressed is better than having a wreck.

I am going down to stay in NC over Christmas. Ray is taking me down to our house tomorrow and coming back to finish up his work before Christmas. It will give me some time to get caught up with my present wrapping, cleaning, shopping, etc. My daughter lives about a mile away and I can use her car or go shopping with her. I don't know my way around there well enough to go very far by myself.

I have a very poor connection when I am down there since we don't have a land line. If I go to my daughter's with the laptop, it is ok, but they don't understand my being on the computer a lot. Most people don't. The reason I am saying this is that I probably won't be on line much for the 10 days I plan to be gone. It might be good for me. I have become a couch potato with laptop attached. I really like tweeting. I like Facebook alright, and Google+ is just okay. I guess I should try it more, but I just cannot see the point yet. I am sure the kinks are being worked on.

I have joined Triberr. It helps to get your blog out to more people and I do have a bigger following and more people reading the blog since I started. If anyone who has a blog would like an invite, let me know. I am starting my own tribe. Also, you can join 10 tribes, a different account for each and get lots sent out. I am still working it out. Nothing is automatic. Just about the time I got if figured out, they had to take out the automatic feature at Twitter's request.

If for some reason, I don't get back on here before Christmas, I hope you all have a Merry Christmas.
Just remember: Jesus is the Reason for the Season

God is Good, All the Time; All the Time, God is Good!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.