Amazon

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Wednesday PINK

I started a Bible study last week on Wednesday called "Anointed, Transformed, Redeemed - A Study of David". It is a video study with Pricilla Shirer, Beth Moore, and Kay Arthur. It really is intense. I am having a nice time with it. I get up at 5 am, get my book and Bible out and get to work. I feel like I am coming to myself again for the first time in a long time.

This is my nephews, Bryan and Jeremy Bates. They work at Sonitrol of Lexington. In the picture, Bryan is holding his National Award as Salesman of the Year for Sonitrol International. I am so proud of both of them.

Regina, Pat, Mother, and ?
They both work for my brother, Sonny, pictured with his wife Pat. Jeremy is the General Manager and Bryan is the Sales Manager.They really work hard and do a really good job. Pat and Sonny really are proud parents, as they should be. Sometimes kids who work for their parents, think they can skate by but Sonny would never let that happen. He has always been a strict but fair dad.


Breast Cancer is awful. Just the words instill anxiety in my heart, even though the doctor has told me that I shouldn't worry anymore because it is gone. So why do I have to take a little pill every day to ensure that it doesn't come back? Now, one of the ladies that is on my deacon list has found out that she has breast cancer. They will be doing a mastectomy soon. I don't know what to say to her. I know what she is going through, but it is so intense at this point, I am not sure she would even hear me now. I am praying for her and will be there whenever she needs me. 

We had our business meeting at church and it went very well. I was the Clerk tonight and took the minutes. I also crocheted a dishcloth and gave it to Mary Susan, the pastor's wife. I find that crocheting helps keep my hands limber and keeps the pain down. It was so cold today and damp that it was difficult to keep things together. I may go to Judy's and quilt with her tomorrow. I think it would be good for her to have some company and probably for me too.

I love being on Twitter, Blogging, and Facebook, but I think that I need something else. I thought maybe it was a job, but I just get too stressed in situations where I actually have to be accountable for something.

So I may take the day and go play at Judy's. Spring needs to come soon. I am getting tired of staying in the house. Time to garden.

I love you all, GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.