Amazon

Monday, January 24, 2011

DANCE PINK

"I don’t know if you have seen the Resurrection Sunday Dance from Budapest, Hungary but it is powerful. So much so, that it has gone global. This coming Easter it will be performed around the world and it will be happening on the Peninsula on the mall area in front of the Ferguson Center (CNU), Sunday, April 24th at 5:00pm.
"I have attached a promo about the upcoming event, which you are free to use to help promote the event. The promo has 2 websites. The first is the actual video of the dance in Budapest last Easter. Watch this and you’ll catch the vision. This is what you need to show for others to catch the vision. This is the dance we will be doing at CNU. Can you see hundreds across denominational lines joining together to celebrate the Resurrection of Christ?  "What a way to finish out Easter! The second is an instructional video. You will notice is has one person who is very accomplished and the other two who are still learning. It was designed this way so ALL levels of movement can feel comfortable and be a part. Because it is electronic it can be accessed at all times by anyone, making it easy for anyone to participate.
You will notice that no church name is attached to the promo sheet because it is for the entire Body of Christ to come together to celebrate His resurrection.  When we come together we will only perform the dance, we may do it twice, but nothing else will be done.
"Why should my church, my ministry (Youth, Interpretive Dance, Drama, etc.) organization or I be a part of this?  It is one of those rare times where we can globally join together to celebrate, but double so, because of its unique creative art form. Secondly, It will be videoed from multiple viewpoints much like the one in Budapest.  Even though it will be done in a public setting the real outreach will occur electronically as people tell there friends of the event they participated in, which can be viewed through various means of social networking. It will take on a life of its own! That is exactly what we hope happens." 
I was sent this in an email by my pastor this morning about an new Christian Dance that will be happening around the world on Resurrection Sunday. You have got to see this. It is awesome. I may even get out there with the young people and do it. I encourage you to bring this to your church and have a community dance for the Lord on Easter. What a wonderful way to worship. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SymvsnAOnL0&feature=related
There are training videos on YouTube also. 

I am excited about this. I guess because I used to teach line dancing. I am going to see if I can get it together and teach it too. Praise the Lord for his blessings. This may even get me off the computer chair. LOL

GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.