Amazon

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Mother's Day PINK

This is my beautiful daughter Rhonda with her husband Jesse and the twins, Garrett and Taylor. Grandchildren are certainly a Gift from God as are my children. Jesse has been a blessing as a son-in-law and I look at him as my son. He is a very good husband to my daughter and a wonderful father to my precious grandchildren. Rhonda is the mother that I always wished to be. I don't know what I ever did to deserve her. They have all been one of the most wonderful parts of my life. The children are almost 8 now, but this is the most beautiful picture that I have of them all. 


On the left is my son, Jeff. He is awesome. I am so proud of him.He has grown in to the son I always hoped for. He has a great job, loves golf, and he is in charge of the Upward Basketball Program for his church in New Bern NC. He recently became engaged to the beautiful Sharon on the left. Sharon has a little boy named Dillon. I don't have a picture of him, but hope to soon.

The most awesome part of this is that they are all Christians. People who go to church and love the Lord. I am so blessed.

Another reason that I am so blessed is my dear husband Ray. He is my rock. He is the Godly man that I prayed for. He is God's gift to me and to my family. He gave me step-children, Deborah and Kevin. Deborah (on right) has 3 children, Jennifer, Chad, and Ryan. Jennifer is married to Christian and their daughter is Emily Paige. Kevin is married to Paula. Their son, Andrew will be graduating from George Mason the end of the month, and then there is Emily Leigh, who will be graduating high school next year. All have been a blessing in our lives.
I have been very sick this week with some sort of virus and was not able to go to NC to be with my children, but I am here and may get to see our children here. I am feeling better this evening. The doctor says that RA is an auto-immune disease and I have to be careful because I can catch things so easily. I will be more careful in the future, but I just cannot avoid people. I love them all so much.
Remember on Mother's Day, that my thoughts and prayers are with all who read this.
God is So Good, All the Time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.