Amazon

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

MONTH OF PINK

October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Go figure. I don't remember it being in October before. My birthday month.

I had blood tests yesterday and my protime is finally normal for coumadin. My blood has been either too thin or too thick the past few weeks. Finally got a normal reading yesterday. Strange when you wonder whether you may have a blood clot or a hemorage.

I actually went to Office Depot by myself. I walked around about an hour. Gee, the prices have risen in the past few months. I can understand why everyone is scrambling for sales and coupons. I was actually looking for a folder for Swinging Singers. I went a couple of weeks ago and joined. Ray says the folder is at the Christian Book Store. I may go look today. The folder given to me was used and a little ragged. Anyone who knows me, knows I don't like ragged.

We had a nice time in NC. I wasn't feeling too well, but the twins really brightened my day. They stayed with me Saturday. Garrett even spend Friday night with us.

Taylor wanted me to video her on my new Flip video camera that Ray gave me for my birthday. This is so cute.

I called Cindy and she didn't take her sister to church Sunday. I am hoping that they will go to church with us tonight for dinner and meet me Sunday for church.

It is supposed to be a beautiful day. I am going to try to do some things this morning to help Catherine around here. She comes at 8am. I am so glad she is still coming. She has been such a blessing to me. I told Ray that the best birthday present anyone could give me would be a Wednesday with Catherine cleaning. It really helps a lot when you are sick if your home is clean.

Got the urge to write today. Got to get my SweetTweets done and move on this morning to bigger and better things. I woke up really early and even started the wash. Wow! Haven't touched the washer in months.

Have a great day and let me know your prayer concerns. I will take time to pray for you and your peeps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.