Amazon

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Dr. Kimberly Schlesinger

I have had so much going on. I have pneumonia again. When I saw Dr Schlesinger on Friday, she changed my antibiotics and put me back on steroids. I also have to find a Rheumatologist because they think that I have developed Rheumatoid Arthritis.

Dr. Schlesinger said that a friend of mine had sent candy to her office. She had shared it with the staff and they really loved it. I told her it was from Kathy Ireland, my Twitter friend. She was very grateful. She said that doesn't happen too often. She said there was no return address or she would have sent a card. So I went on Kathy's website today and sent an email, plus I tried to send her a message on Twitter. I hope she gets it. I have her personal email somewhere.

What is next? Anyway, I still say "God is Good, All the Time." Too sick to be at church tomorrow; I was sure looking forward to it.
Ray and I are watching Dr. Charles Stanley from First Baptist Church in Atlanta, In Touch Ministries. He is such a wonderful pastor. He is preaching on anger. It would be so easy to be angry at God now, but I am not; never with Him. He is my strength and my comfort.
I am just so tired all the time. Sometimes, even too tired to Tweet. Twitter has kept me going though. Even when I am in pain, I can tweet. LOL! It certainly keeps my spirits up (unlike Tweety Bird).
Actually, some girlfriends have helped also. They even include Ray sometimes.
Cindy and her sister brought us spaghetti & meatballs the other night. They were so good. Cindy is a very good cook. She comes and brings me fruit and yogurt. She is so nice. I really don't mind helping her with some of her business matters. Her husband died and he did all the money management in the family. I have increased our portfolio so I think I might be semi-qualified to help her out. At least I can help her with the language barrier.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.