Amazon

Friday, December 7, 2012

Meeo Miia Texting Jewelry PINK

Polished ilu Heart
Polished ilu Heart

 Meeo Miia logoWelcome to Meeo Miia! "Jewelry with a playful twist on text messaging"



My Twitter friend, @bennettdoneit (Heather Bennett) invited me to Meeo Miia Texting Jewelry Chat on Wednesday night and I won a silver charm. They have some absolutely beautiful silver jewelry. The charm to the left is the one I chose. 'ilu" stands for I love you. That has always been the most important element in my life.


I cannot wait to get it in my hot little hands. I just love chats; they are so much much fun. These special women know the value of friendship and fun. I just cannot imagine that I have not met them before. 



"Mary Elizabeth Cohen ("Mom") is the top designer for MEEO MIIA.  She’s a genuine, compassionate soul who lives a life of ease & adventure." 


You can also see Meeo Miia jewelry on Amazon and Etsy.

Clicking on the title link below will take you to their wonderful blog.

Be Impeccable with your Word

I hope you enjoy the blog site also. These are women that you want to know! 

Maybe we could talk them into sponsoring the Twitter Social Media Girlfriends#SlumberParty on a Friday night at 11 p.m. EST. I don't know if  Dabney Porte has met them but they are definitely her kind of people. Women of Integrity with a real sense of fun. Since they are in Las Vegas, that is where we could take our party one Friday night.

As Always!

            GOD IS GOOD, ALL THE TIME! 

ALL THE TIME, GOD IS GOOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.