Amazon

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

My friend Sandy Guerriere posted an update on her blog this morning concerning Michael Jackson and the devastating effects of Autoimmune Diseases. 




King of Pop 
Michael Jackson

1958 – 2009 
BY: Sandy Guerriere 

"Gone Too Soon"....that is one of my favorite Michael Jackson songs and now it has been appropriately sang for him.
I was affected deeply and shocked by Michael's sudden death and my heart goes out to his family, friends and fans all over the world. It came as a big surprise to many that Michael Jackson suffered from the autoimmune disease Lupus. But, it was in 1986 that Michael Jackson was diagnosed with Vitiligo and  . . . . . .



Sandy Guerriere has been suffering from Rheumatoid Arthritis for over 12 years. She has some well-written articles on her blog about the different "conditions" caused by Autoimmune Disease:
 
 Rheumatoid Arthritis 
Vitiligo 
Systemic Lupus Erythematosus 
Polymyositis-Dermatomyositis
Systemic Sclerosis
Sjogren's Syndrome 
various forms of vasculitis

If you have any of these diseases or know someone who suffers from  them, you can only benefit from subscribing to Sandy's blog. Sandy suggests 'healing' foods and ways to combat some of these diseases in a 'natural' way. Sandy contacted me shortly after I found out about my Rheumatoid Arthritis and her blog has helped me immeasurably in dealing with the constant chronic pain. I don't care if you follow me, but please follow Sandy. She has such a grasp on this issue, that it could even help you to understand other medical problems and a healthy way to deal with them. She is much more knowledgeable than I am. 

I also have Osteo-Arthritis and I always assumed that Rheumatoid and Osteo-Arthritis were just Arthritis. I never considered there was a big difference. The one thing they do have in common is chronic pain. I have a strong feeling that we will be learning more about Autoimmune Diseases in the future. Our environment is crippling our bodies. 

Love to you all. 
God is Good, All the Time - All the Time, God is Good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.