Monday, July 12, 2010


My daughter, Rhonda was here last week with the twins, Garrett and Taylor. Rhonda was amazing. She cleaned out my shop behind the house, upstairs and down. She almost had the garage done before she left. I have been sick for over a year and a half and the summer before, I had my toes operated on both feet. She organized, labeled, and cleaned. She threw out things that I might have saved. We do have a pile of stuff in front of the house for the Peninsula Rescue Mission to pick up. She is the most amazing daughter.  The children stayed inside mostly with Nana.

We did go to the Norfolk Zoo on Tuesday. We were a little disappointed. It was so-o-o hot, the few animals they did have were in hiding. I think the most fun was the gift shop afterward. Garrett and Taylor picked out stuffed snakes and wrapped them around their necks when they sang Happy Birthday to their Daddy. Jesse had his birthday while they were gone but we were able to put the video on Facebook.

Thursday we went to the Virginia Living Museum about a mile from my house. It was awesome. The children got to touch a helmet crab, a hermit crab, and some other fish. There was a dinosaur exhibit with mechanical dinosaurs. Unfortunately, that video won't load on to the blog.We got some neat  video at the fountain outside the Planetarium which is added. We all enjoyed the VLM so much more than the Zoo. We were able to see the Lazer show in the Planetarium. It was a wonderful show for the children. I would have preferred the dinosaur video, but it was nice and cool in there and restful. We had such a nice time on the boardwalk. It is quite long walk through the woods. I think they should include some exotic animals and have our own Zoo right here in Newport News. I  joined the museum because it was actually cheaper than paying the general admission for non-members.

Zna and I worked out on the O2 Breakthrough each morning. She is so awesome. I just love her. She is so committed. I missed Friday morning because I couldn't find any time to be alone to do the workout. We were so busy packing our suitcases and the car. I have to have everything clean before I leave because I hate to come home to a messy house. Rhonda changed the sheets so that the bed would be available if Cresenti comes this week to spend the night. I really hated I missed my workout. I could really feel the difference with the pain, etc. The whole weekend was so filled with things, I didn't workout either.

I have been trying to get people to talk to Zna about the program, but I have failed miserably. I guess last Thursday was my last workout with Zna. I cannot afford to do it with her anymore. I am so going to miss her. She is so positive. But, I think I have it down to the point where I can do it myself. I wrote down notes and I am pretty sure I can and will do it. If anyone would like to sign up and give Zna my name, I could get a discount. Anyway, I plan to become an Affiliate. That is Free.  I truly believe in her program.

There is a link to the BlogTalkRadio Show on this blog. This is really an awesome program and I think the benefits are wonderful. Contact @ZnaTrainer for more information.!/pages/O2-Oxygen-Easy-Beautiful-Body-by-Zna/203997862008?ref=ts