Amazon

Friday, December 4, 2009

RA PINK

I saw Dr. Wilson and it is definate, I have Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA). Just a little bummed about it, but I think I will be able to handle this a lot easier than cancer.
God is good, all the time! He has a plan for my life and I am sure that all this is teaching me so many things. I am much more mindful of others and concerned for their health now. I try to think of ways to make others more comfortable.

I will be continuing this blog periodically and put updates to the link on Twitter everytime I update. Also, I will be creating a blog about RA and linking it to Twitter also. If there is just one person I can help from whatever insight I gain, it will be worth it. I am finding that I love to write and will probably be publishing a novel within the next year or so.

You will be able to see the link to my RA site as soon as I get it set up.

Got to go get my meatballs ready to party. We have our annual Deacon's Christmas Party tonight and I am taking meatballs. I have been smelling them all day, can't wait.

Have a wonderful evening. Thank you for your prayers and all the kindnesses that have been shown to me.
Love you, Barbara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.