Amazon

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

B - Blogging for Breast Cancer - A to Z Challenge (PR)


Someone asked me once why would I want to put myself out there for everyone to see that I had Breast Cancer. 

  • I have nothing to hide.
  • If something I went through helps someone else, I guess I am paying it forward.
We all have obstacles to overcome, but it is so much easier if you have the support of those you love. 

When you find out you have breast cancer, your first reaction is "Why Me?" and maybe a few tears. Then you start to share with your friends and family and you see how much you are loved. Stress is much easier managed when you have friends to share with and build up and encourage you.

All things are possible with God! You may not believe in God, but if you do, He will be there for you. Talk (pray) to Him a lot. Of course, he knows what we want and need, but He wants us to ask for it. He is our Father. He loves us and wants the best for us. Sometimes what is best for us in our eyes is not His plan. Be still, meditate on Him, He will speak to you.

I have added one of my Social Media Girlfriends, Marie Walker Riddle to my prayer list, and be sure, God will be hearing from me each day. 

Marie Walker Riddle
Marie Walker Riddle
                                                 

"I would rather live my life as if there was a God and die to find out there isn't, than to live my life like there was no God and die to find out there is."    - Albert Camus

So everyone have a lovely day, and remember someone who needs your prayers and encouragement today.

GOD IS GOOD, ALL THE TIME!
ALL THE TIME, GOD IS GOOD!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.