Amazon

Sunday, April 27, 2014

V - Vision to Victory - A to Z Challenge (PR)

During this blog challenge, I have learned a very important lesson--I love to write and I discovered that I had lost my vision about writing. Writing has been my plan from the day I retired, 5 years ago. Actually, it was something that I thought about for most of my life. What happened to my writing? 

Number one was, I got breast cancer. That will leave you reeling after surgery, radiation, chemotherapy. Then I had pneumonia twice and they decided that I have Rheumatoid Arthritis. My new Rheumatologist says that I also have Fibromyalgia. Anything else? Peripheral Artery Disease ( I have had 3 blood clots) and I am still here. 

Now for the vision part, I have always known that I have a story in me that is trying to come out. I will be following that vision with renewed vigor, starting as soon as the A to Z Challenge is over. The Challenge has brought to my world a real sense of what I need to do. Writing is like everything else, if you want to be really good, you have to write every day. 

I heard once that if there is anything that you are physically and mentally able to do, you can do it. Every good thing comes with practice, good days and bad days, success and failure. Even Thomas Edison failed over 2000 times, until he got the light bulb right.

I am sure Michelangelo did not carve the David or paint the Mona Lisa first. The A to Z Challenge has brought power and focus to my writing and to the realization that I need a schedule for writing and to stick with it. So, to all my Triberr friends, there will be more blog posts to be posted. I approve and send most posts in my stream, unless it is something that would harm my brand (i.e., smut, profanity, meanness), so I will expect you to approve and send my posts.

I will have Victory!


GOD IS GOOD, ALL THE TIME!
ALL THE TIME, GOD IS GOOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.