Amazon

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

F- Fibromyalgia Pink - A to Z Blogging Challenge (PR)

Fibromyalgia  (Link to Fibromyalgia Assessment on WebMD)

What is next? Now I have Fibromyalgia. That is just great. I have Rheumatoid Arthritis, Osteo-Arthritis, Fibromyalgia, Shingles, Peripheral Artery Disease, and a floater in my left eye. I have had 16 surgeries and Breast Cancer in my lifetime. What is next?

I could be the poster child for the Baby Boomer Generation. The problem is for me, I do not look sick at all. Everything that is going on is considered an "invisible" illness. There are many people out there with similar problems. If someone looks fine, we assume they can do the things that we can do. Looks can be deceiving.

On the other hand, just because someone is visibly handicapped, does not mean that they are unable to do most of the things that you can do, and they want to. Anyway, I guess that I am saying "Don't judge a book by it's cover."

Be kind to others, no matter what, you don't know what kind of trouble they are going through.


GOD IS GOOD, ALL THE TIME!
ALL THE TIME, GOD IS GOOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.