Amazon

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

A Friend in Need - PINK (PR)

Barbara Duke

I have entered the A to Z Blogging Challenge on Triberr.com and will be publishing a post at least 26 days in April. It sounds like an interesting proposition. 


Something I received on Facebook yesterday changed my idea for my first Blog Post for the Challenge. This is what this Blog is all about.


I received this from my dear friend Dabney Porte yesterday. It concerns one of our dear Social Media Girlfriends - Marie Walker Riddle (@livinlime).


About a month ago, I found out that I joined a courageous "elite" group of women and some men. 
The long and short of it is... I have stage 4 breast cancer. 

Starting next week, I will begin my first round of chemotherapy, and the journey will continue through chemo, surgery, and radiation. It is a journey that will change my life forever and that of my family. I have already shared this information with those closest to me, and now it is time to share with my social media friends. 

To keep people updated and informed, I have set up a Caring Bridge site which is where I will talk about my cancer. As many of you know, I am a positive and uplifting person. This will not change despite the cancer diagnosis, and I would like to keep my Facebook page with my usual type of posts and messages. 

For now, it is business as usual, including a few more selfies with my amazing dream team and family. All clinks, laughs, hugs, good thoughts, and prayers are always welcome.

                                                         -   
Marie Walker Riddle 

      







I will keep you apprised of Marie's Progress.

GOD IS GOOD - ALL THE TIME!

ALL THE TIME - GOD IS GOOD!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.