Amazon

Monday, April 28, 2014

W - Wonder - A to Z Challenge (PR)

Wonder what to write?
Wonder when to write?
Wonder what to do?
Wonder where to go?
Wonder how to write?
Wonder when to express my opinion?
Wonder who is on my side?
Wonder whose side I am on?
Wonder where I am going?
Wonder what I am doing?

I am talking about things that we all wonder about. I love to write, but my mind kept wandering Saturday and Sunday. This morning, I am just wondering what I am am writing about.

Things I have Wondered:

Listening to this narrative and this song will give you a better understanding 
and help to bring clarity into your life.


The Wonder of It All  (Sung by Doug Oldam and the Gaither Family)

GOD IS GOOD - ALL THE TIME!
ALL THE TIME - GOD IS GOOD!

By the way, if you like this blog,  
please subscribe, leave a comment, 
or send chocolate chip cookies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.