Amazon

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Mitzee PINK

The groundhog saw his shadow and that is supposed to mean that Spring is on it's way. That is a wonderful idea to me.


My little puppy, Mitzi came to live with us the first week in January. She is a ShitzuPoo and is incredibly cute. Even though she kept me awake a lot last night, she occasionally uses the puppy paper, and loves to bite on my hands, she (Mitzee) has captured our hearts. She is not quite 5 months old.

We also have a Maltepoo, Snowball. We got him last June. He is about 5 years old and a little set in his ways. Mitzee chases him around while he growls. It has taken a month, but he is becoming tolerant of her.

This morning she actually did both of her businesses on the paper. I am so proud. She didn't wake me up once last night.

Ray is so good with them both. He is as patient with them as he is with me. He never has a bad word for anyone.

Ray with Mitzee and Snowball
GOD IS GOOD - ALL THE TIME!
ALL THE TIME - GOD IS GOOD!

By the way, if you like this blog,  
Please subscribe, leave a comment, 
or send cookies.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.