Amazon

Friday, May 20, 2011

BRAIN IN THE PINK!

Virginia Beach Sunrise!
Good News, my brain scan was good - I still have one! They did not find any problems. The memory problems are probably due to the medications that I am taking. I am so relieved. I think I said yesterday that would be the worst thing that could happen to me. No matter what shape your body is in, as long as your brain is working, you still have hope, love, compassion, faith, etc. Thank you Lord for your blessings.


I see Dr. Wilson today. He is my Rheumatologist. I have had a lot of pain lately and cannot even get going in the morning without. . .
a Vicodin. I don't know what will happen when I get too used to them. I just know that a good cup of coffee with it makes me able to face the day.

I took Dot, Kitty, Carol, and Benita to dinner at church last night. Beverly took Benita to choir after bible study. Our Bible Study was very good. It was about "Living God's Word." Did you know that "You may be the only Bible some people ever read?" What are they reading? Can people tell you are a Christian by your actions.

Check out my Thoughts of Christ blog tomorrow. I have something pretty important to say that I am working on.  Actually, I have been putting testimonies on there. You might be interested in them.

Got to go get breakfast ready, Benita will be here soon. Have a great Day! God is Good, All the Time!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.